Project Wisdom strives to teach young people how to live ethical, principle-based
lives. By honoring the copyright laws and this License Agreement, you
not only teach by example, but you help protect the viability of this
Project Wisdom Materials and/or the Educator Resource Site (ERS) 2.0 are
licensed to individual schools. This is a Broadcast License
Agreement and is governed by this License Agreement. By implementing
this program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Broadcast the Project Wisdom materials over the PA system or in-house television system or
audiotape or videotape Licensee's own presentation of the materials at the School.
- Allow password access to the Educator Resource Site 2.0 (ERS) to any employees or contractors of the School.
- With a paid one-time access fee, allow password access to Beyond the Infraction™ discipline intervention to any employees or contractors of the School.
LICENSEE MAY NOT:
- Share Project Wisdom materials with another school either
by photocopying materials or providing access to the ERS
or Beyond the Infraction.
- Print Project Wisdom materials and transfer copies to
- Transfer any portion of this program to other schools via computer or broadcast system.
- Transfer any materials via email, including your school/district email.
- Copy any portions of this program or any individual Project Wisdom message to an Internet site,
including your school/district site. No podcasting allowed.
- Alter or modify any Intellectual Property in any way.*
- Use the Project Wisdom signature opening and closing
lines for any messages other than the Project Wisdom messages.
- Loan, rent, lease, or sublicense any materials covered
by this Agreement.
- Broadcast any of the Project Wisdom materials off campus.
School's acceptance of its password and access code to https://www.ProjectWisdom.com/ERS
confirms School's agreement to follow the terms of this
Agreement. The failure of Project Wisdom to enforce at any
time the terms of this Agreement in no way makes it invalid.
Project Wisdom will make every best effort to ensure ERS
availability during School's normal business hours.
TEACH BY EXAMPLE
Please honor the spirit of this character-building program by
honoring this agreement.
*The Project Wisdom messages were carefully piloted and screened by educators,
students, and parents of diverse racial, religious, economic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
Great care has been taken to keep these messages universal in approach while honoring the valid
concern of educators and parents about the types of values being presented. Though your intentions
may be honorable, we respectfully ask that you not jeopardize the effectiveness and life of this
program by altering the content of the messages.
This Agreement is governed by Texas law. The only damages
available to Licensee under this Agreement are the refund
of its License Fees. No consequential or indirect damages
are permitted. Project Wisdom does not make any representations
or warranties to Licensee, its employees, or contractors
or anyone else affiliated with the School as to fitness
for purpose or effectiveness of the content or materials
in the Project Wisdom programs.